20 April 2006

SKYPE
Lately I didn't use Skype, because my heart was not good. But I use it few days ago again. I think it's bad sometimes (because there is strange guy. They want to chat about sex. I don't want to do it.), and but Skype is very interesting and it's good for me to study.
When I was started to use Skype, my chat friend recomended Skype, we use MSN, but my PC is Macintosh, so I cannot use voice chat by MSN. First time is last year. But I often I didn't use it because it's about my disease. But 1 year, it's a long time... Actually I cannot speak Italian yet... I think I have to study hard Italian.
But I think my english was getting better, I can talk about 1 hour in English. It's amazing. Thank you for my friend of Skype.
Okay... ganbaro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home