22 April 2006

WARMTH (NuKuMoRi)
I think there are warmth, depending on the individual, different type, different color, different size. So it's hard you find out fitted warmth. If my type is circle and your tiype is triangle, it's not mach. If my color is purple and your color is green, it's not mach. They become the size. I think so.
If eyes are bad, cannot see type and color. We wish eyes are good, but everyone doesn't have good eyes. If eye have bad condition, you need eye medicine. And if there is dust, take it. And if there is dark, need the light. And if there is tears, towel off. And if eyesight has been failing, need glasses. I think I need it.
When I was a girl, my parents or brother or grandparents was gave me their hands. Sometimes I can use it now. But now, I'm mature, not girl, so I must do it myself.
When my eyes is work, I will be able to find out and my warmth type will changing better, and there is nice type for me. If lose my sight, there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home