13 June 2006

AGAIN
I received the Baton again. I don't like translation, because my translation is a loose translation. kikiki But well... I'll do it.

---If you see this Baton, you must do it.---

Q.01 What is your name? When is your birthday? What is your blood group?
Name : Michi
Birthday : February 25, 1976
Blood : group O blood

Q.02 What is origin of your name?
I know it, but I don't want to say, because origin is so good but I'm not...

Q.03 Tell me, How about is your family structure.
Mum, Dad, Fila.(cat)

Q.04 How tall are you? What is your weight? What is your shoe size?
Hight : 168cm
Weight : 48kg
Size : 24cm

Q.05 Tell me, how about your school background?
It's secret.

Q.06 What do you do? What job do you want to do?
Now : I'm out of work.
Future : ... out of work...

Q.07 What are you doing the lesson?
No.

Q.08 Compare you to the animal.
Surface : Axolotl (my friend said...)
Internally : Cat

Q.09 Who is your favorite woman?
Surface : Rachel Weisz (She is so sexy)
Internally : Like a manly

Q.10 Who is not your favorite woman?
Well... I don't like who is always in the group.

Q.11 Who is your favorite guy?
Lupin

Q.12 Who is not your favorite guy?
Sissy.

Q.13 Which did your lover of blood group?
I don't know.

Q.14 When is your first kiss?
When?

Q.15 How many times a year do you go to the beauty parlor?
Once a year.

Q.16 What are you S or M? What kind of your Feti?
M.
Stubble

Q.17 Is your love experience abundant?
I am always in love.

Q.18 Are marriage and love the same things?
I don't know.

Q.19 When do you marry?
I will not do it.

Q.20 How many child do you want?
I don't want it.

Q.21 What does your child learn?
If I have a child, I want child to learn piano, and I want to listen to child's piano when I am drinking.

Q.22 Where do you want to live?
I have no idea.

Q.23 How is your ideal of family?
Like a... I want to feel when I am diying "I was happy".

Q.24 What is house of your ideal?
Borghese's house.

It was strange this baton... My friend said "This baton is like a self-introduction of matrimonial agency...ahaha". Yeah, she is right, I think so. Ahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home