10 June 2006

BATON
In Japan, baton is in fashion on the internet. So friend pass me the baton of your favorite type. My answer...

Q.01 Which do you prefer who is wise or not?
Yes, I prefer wise man more than me.
(I know there are many wise than me! ahaha)

Q.02 Which do you prefer who is sportsman or not?
mmm... I feel happy when who is playing while enjoying it.
So... maybe I like sportsman.

Q.03 Which do you prefer who can cook?
Sure. Because if who doesn't can cook, I don't want to cook for who.

Q.04 Which do you prefer who is gentleman or not?
I prefer gentleman. But I fret about it.

Q.05 Do you like plesant?
I just want his smile.

Q.06 Which do you prefer who is tough guy or not?
Yes. I think I'm tough, so I hope he is tough too.

Q.07 Which do you prefer who is intelligent or not?
Yes.

Q.08 Which do you prefer who is rich man or not?
Yes, but I think the rich are not necessarily happy.

Q.09 Which do you prefer who has good taste in clothes or not?
Anything.

Q.10 Which do you prefer who is good singer or not?
I oblivious of rhythm and sing out of tune, but I prefer nice voice.

Q.11 Which do you prefer who is good dancer or not?
I don't care.

Q.12 Do you want to become princess?
TPO is important.

Q.13 Do you want initiative?
No, because initiative makes me tired.

Q.14 What do you think about ladies first?
I think... mm... if you can do easily, please do it.

Q.15 Which do you prefer who is cool or cute?
All guys are sweet.

Q.16 Are you okay who is smoking person?
Yes, but don't smoking at table.

Q.17 Are you okay who likes drink?
Yes, I like who is the same with me.

Q.18 Are you okay who likes gamble?
If sho is moderate in gamble, it's okay.

Q.19 Can you forgive what carry on a flirtation?
No.

Q.20 If your lover is Korean, what do you do?
I don't understand this question...
But first, I don't like them.

Q.21 Which do you like who is white or black?
......
Where is the Latin races?

Q.22 Which do you like who is sadist or masochist?
I'm masochist, so I like sadist.

Q.23 Compare your favorite type by the character of the animated cartoon game.
Aladdin or Lupin

Q.24 If you like two persons, what do you do?
Well,,, I leave things as they are for now to se how they are going.

Q.25 What kind of job do you like?
I think it's bad who's health doesn't work.

Q.26 What kind of the perfect man do you like?
um... more than 175cm and not more than 185cm.

Q.27 Which do you prefer whoes hair is short or long?
If short is skinhead. But I like long hair, because it's sexy.

Q.28 What do you think about tint hair?
I think it's not good.

Q,29 Do you like Otaku?
Otaku is good, if I can understand his favorite.
But I don't like Otaku of Akiba, I don't understand them...

Q.30 Finally, do you pass this baton?
Taro and Nakkan, I request for you.

I think this baton is strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home