19 June 2006

DREAM
He mad with me, because I was spiteful to him. So he wanted to hit me, but I caught his hands. And then, I felt his warmth and my heart filled with sad. And he said to me "It's okay, you're doing your best. And I go with you". First his face was sever look but after he was smiled. Tears of warmth ran down my face. And I noticed it's a just dream when awake from a dream.
I've often a dream about my brothers at that time, I'm almost noticed. And then, I enjoy that situation. I think it's a just dream, but I can talk with them, they makes me happy(sometimes)... However this time was different when I noticed it's a just dream. My tears ran down my face when awake from a dream, and I felt painful. It was too pain.
I wish they're always with me, they said "I go with you", but it's not real. I know. But I wish... I thought I can put my feelings in order, but not yet. It's hard for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home