29 July 2006

BUONGIORNO!
Fila. wake me up early in the morning lately. It's around 6 am. It's early for me now. My parents always wake up about 5 am. 5 AM!!! It's too early! But Fila. wants to wake up because my parents wake up... Doppio lives here when he always woke up early. But I was late riser. And he always bited my foot, and he did pee on my bed. Then I wake up by pain and bad smell. Maybe he was desperately.
And Fila. her eyes are bad, I guess. her act is bad, sometimes she bump something. Usually white cat's eye is not good. Fila. is almost white, so I guess. I'm worried about her.
By the way I went to see futsal, my boyfriend plays it. You know I love football, and I thougt amateur futsal is not good. But it was not. They were good player. I had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home