09 July 2006

DUTCH
I love films but I cannot go the cinema, because... I don't know, ahaha. Anyway I love films, so I often see the films by DVD. I borrowed DVD few days ago. My choice is "Domino" and "Minoes". Domino was good, Keira Knightley is cute. But I don't want to recommend it. And Minoes is fantasy, there are many cats. I don't like use the animal. But I want to see it, because it's cat. Anyway I knew what there are many cats, but I didn't know it's Dutch. You know, my English is poor, Italian is more... but I understand a bit. Actually I don't know Dutch, I hadn't hard it. I thought when watch the film, "what language is it? mm... not German, but like German... absolutely not English, not Italian, not Spanish, not French... mm... like German, but not." When I watched the film, I google it. "Minoes... minoes... minoes... oh, I got it!". You know, Minoes made in Netherlands, language is Dutch, of course actore are Dutch... I suspect when I want to borrow the flim, I have to read comment, because I'm watching this film when I thought waht language is it... always, so I don't remember about this story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home