21 July 2006

IN THE CHINESE NOODLE RESTAURANT
I like chinese noodle, my favorite restaurant is near my house. I ofen go to eat there with family. And I went to there with family today. And I was surprise again. Because we shared a table with couple. I thougt they're made for each other. But it's not.
Boyfriend was not gentleman. First he set down not an aisle seat, she set down an aisle seat. I was surprised. I think comparatively an asile seat is dangerous. Don't you think so? And girlfriend said "It's cold, I feel cold, air conditioner is too strong" and boyfriend answer was "Oh really? But you eat chinese noodle when you get warm. So it's okay" What is okay? She said "I feel cold", why he didn't change seat? I don't believe that.
Actually almost my friends and ex-boyfriends are gentleman, so I didn't feel displeasure for them. I have good friends. Anyway thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home