24 July 2006

SORE GRIEF!!!
I went to the hospital today. My doctor said "Efficacy is good, and your heart tone is also good." However¸ my BNP of numerical value is too high. We can know it by collecting blood. BNP is ... how bad is the heart? We can know the potential value. So if your heart is good, your BNP is around 0 or 10. But if your heart is bad and it's heart failure, your BNP is more than 100. My BNP is always more than 100 of late years, it's bad news. Actually I don't want to alive sometimes and I want to cry out "How sore grief!" but I 've a life, I'm obliged to live. Because I think my life is not good, it's hard for me, but it's not bad, I know the pleasure, I've a fun with friends, and get happy from everything, So I can to live, and I want to know about various pleasure more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home