10 July 2006

WINNER IS ITALY
The World Cup finished. I lost my enjoyment. But my lifestyle will be better. Anyway I wanted to see Raul gets the Cup. But they lose. And Ale got the Cup, but he's not captain now, so he got the Cup for a split second. He was the star... actually Ringhio, it's just like him performance. I saw Ale when I feld sad, because he's not captain now, but I saw Ringhio when I feld happy, he is always funny!
By the way, Zidane, what's his problem? England news said about his foul "the reason is discrimination, Materazzi said to Zidane discriminatory language"... is it true? Japanese doesn't understand about discrimination, actually we knows it, but not familiar. Because there's almost no discrimination. The large number of Japanese People to avoid it. Anyway Zidane's foul was sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home