23 September 2006

KYOTO








Do you know Kyoto? Not Tokyo. Many foreigner turists visit in Tokyo or Kyoto. I live in Tokyo, so I like Kyoto more than Tokyo. If you live in heart of Tokyo, you can to get what you want, everything. Because it's metropolitan. But Kyoto, there's Japanese traditional, and very beautiful.
I went to Kyoto when I was around 10 year-old, it was the first time. And second, it was school trip. Third, I was around 20 year-old. And last time is about 5 years ago.
Anyway my little friend visited my house, because she went to Kyoto by school tirp. And she brought me some presents. It's that picture. Dango. Not Yatsuhashi. Talking of Kyoto, Yatsuhashi is main present. But she choice Dango...Why? Actually I prefer Yatsuhashi. But... it's okay, no problem. I'll have tea break tomorrow. Kikiki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home