20 September 2006

LETTER










Today I met my cousin and her daughter. I always to chat with cousin and at the same time, to play with her daughter. Actually I don't like child because they're always noisy. But I can to play with her daughter because she's very shy by me. Usually our play is draw the picture and we exchange it. I don't know why she like it very much. Anyway we played to draw the picture as usual, and she gave me some letters today, her handwriting is not good because she's still 5 year-old. But I can read it. There is...
She gave me some cakes recently, so I paid her with a present for her kindness. The present is pen with a pink rabbit soft toy is attached. She pleased and like it very much. And then her note said Thank you, thank you thank...
We always exchange our letters but that letter is special for me, because I was glad to get her behavior. She grows up like a mature. Good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home