01 September 2006

LUPIN
Do you know Lupin? I consider you know him, he is the famous thief. Maurice Leblanc worte his story, it's fiction, and he is frenchman. Lupin the 3rd is Japanese animation, it's also famous. And I love both of them. So I bought DVD of Lupin the 3rd, title is The Countess of Cagliostro. I have seen it many many times, but I want this DVD because it's my favorite.
Anyway I watched this DVD when I noticed something. There were English subtitle and audio. I don't believe that. So I searched this DVD, and found out. LUPIN (in english) And I also find out another Hayao Miyazaki's films in there. I recommend you Kiki's Delivery Service (in english), Whisper of the Heart (in english), if you like amimation. It's marvelous and excellent, and I love it.
Actually I didn't see english version of Kiki's Delivery Service and Whisper of the Heart. I just watched english version of Lupin the 3rd, when it's a little strange. There is many different things and words, but story is the same, of course. And you don't forget my English is poor. However they absolute talk too much, a long talk. If you see Japanese version, you understand that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home