09 September 2006

LUPIN THE THIRD
I watched the TV last night, it's Lupin the 3rd. I love this animation, I was a girl when I really wanted to be a Lupin's girlfriend. Kikiki. Anyway this time, there were different things everywhere. But it's okay, if Fujiko was too well-stacked like Kano sisters and Goemon made some jokes, some jokes was really not funny! and it's very strange by him! And anotherthings, Lupin loved well-stacked women... I don't believe it! He always a dirty creep, but always cool! I didn't want to see like him. This time was bad.
By the way, I love Lupin but I love Yuji Ono too. He's the brilliant musician, you know he's pianist, and he compose every music of Lupin. So I often go to his live, it's jazz, trio, Brilliant! If you want to see their live, you can see where THIS WEB SITE, it's free. I recommend 3.LOVE THEME. Actually my PC is Macintosh, and I can't enjoy on this web site, but I recommend it, because it's free and you can find out relax! Let's try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home