07 September 2006

QUEEN'S ENGLISH
You know, my English is too poor, because I was not learning so much. And I suspect I should study English hard, anyway now I'll skip Italian. Then I started to study English, yeah I know it's too late, but do you know this words is 'It's never too late to mend'. I believe it.
I was student around 12 years ago when I stadied world English, not British English. But now I prefer to leran British English. Why not world English? Because if I go to oversea travel, I'll choose the fist is Europe, next is Egypt and Latin America. Actually I need to speak Italian, because I just want to visit in Rome, but it's too hard for me. English is better than Italian. Anyway it's Britain if I going oversea travel or communication with foreigner. It's important for me who is William Shakespeare, I love his poem, 'When to the sessions of sweet silent thought' I love it very much. Anyway English chat friend taught me "BBC", I found out learning English. Maybe it's good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home