26 September 2006

VISIT GRAVES
In Japan, last weekend was for visit the grave. So I went to visit graves with mum this early morning. Graves, my mun's parent's grave, and my mum's mum, means my grandmum's parent's grave. I ofen go to the grave of my mum's parent's, but I suspected I've never been the grave of my grandmum's parent's. Today, I went to my grandmum's parent's grave when I said "I've never been there", but my mum siad "No, you visited here at once when you were kindergartner". And then I said "There's beautiful" when my mum surprised, because my mum's said "You've been there last time when you said the same thing. It's amazing!" I think so, it's amazing. But beautiful? What was beautiful did I feel? The graves or Temple or Cleaning is complete? I don't want to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home