22 September 2006

WORLD NEWS
My favorite news is world surprise news(only japanese). It's sometimes not good, but usually it's funny, amazing, I like it.
Yesterday news I had fun! It said :Jerusalem city made brochure in English about Jerusalem city. It translated Hebrew to English. Actually they made a lot of brochure. But there is mistranslated, and then Jerusalem disappeared.
Mistranslation was :they wanted to say "Jerusalem. There is no city like it!", but the brochure said "Jerusalem. There is no such city!"
It's funny story but I'm the same with them. Because my English and Italian is too poor. So I always mistranslated. If you can to speak English very well, you'll think it.
Anyway, it's not only like Jerusalem city and me. I mean I found out many mistranslation on the web site. But I don't understand mistranslation of English or Italian, but I'm Japanese and I read translation to Japanese when find out some mistranslation. It's very very very funny! I know it's the same with me, mine is poor... Okay I should to learn English and Italian. I do my best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home