08 October 2006

MERMAID
I bought DVD of The Little Mermaid recently. I love Walt Disney animated cartoon. But the story is almost not good. You know, the original story is sad or fearful. It means, about Mermaid, this ending is sad, because Mermaid broken-herted and she died. About Snow White, she had stepmother put on shoes of very hot iron and dancing until die. It's awful. And about Sleeping Beauty, original story is; mother of prince, Aurora's stepmother is cannibal and alive, and she wanted to eat Aurora and her children. And about Cinderella, her sister-in-law, you know they wanted to put that shoes and they're plane of their foots for it... BrĂ¼der Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen, their story is not for child. Anyway I like the original story very much.
I talked with frirend about it when I remember about board game. Maybe I bought it 10 years ago. But I don't know why. I mean, that board game is Alice in Wonderland, it's not problem because I like this story, but why is it German virsion? I know, that story written by Lewis Carroll, he's English man. I don't know why is it German virsion and did I buy it? I want to meet and ask about it in my teens. I guess, she has the strenge answer. Kikiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home