03 October 2006

NEGATIVISM
Sometimes I'm negative. You know, I wrote about old meeting in this diary, it was fun, I had enjoy it, but I'm still tired now. My heart is not good. I knew if I go out, I get tired. But this time is tired more than another days.
I had enjoying every day before 10 years ago. But now everything makes me tired. Ughhhhhhh. I don't think now is good, but I don't know what should I do?
I've a dream, and I'm lerning English and Italian for my dream. But I've no money. Money, if I've no money, I should work. But it's hard to me and I didn't try it this year. But actually I'm finding job now. But I'm handicapped person, have heart disease, I want job when it's obstacle... I know, when nothing is sure, everything is possible. I must change for my future.
Dante Alighieri said "There is no greater grief than to remember days of joy when misery is at hand" I think so, but it's like me. Okay, I try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home