22 October 2006

SUNDAY
Today is Sunday, you know, last night I thought "it's saturday night". But I waked up this morning when I thought "it's Monday morning!"... I don't know why. Perhaps I jumped Sunday. But you know, it's not ture.
Anyway, it's the anniversary of my brother's death today. It's sixth anniversary. He dead when I was always missing him and I was sad every day, all day long. Now I look back at that time, I... I don't know how to say... I'm fine.
At that time, woman talked to me "Time tames the strongest grief." but I didn't understand what is mean, and I didn't believe that. But now I understand it, yes, she was right. Bit by bit... Her words was very kind, so I want to say to her again and sincerely "Thank you. I can understand it at last." Because I said to her "thank you" at that time, but it didn't sincerely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home