08 November 2006

I OFTEN HAVE A NIGHTMARE
I was a little girl when I had a bad dream sometimes, it's nightmare. This dream is; I'm swimming in the pool when shark is coming to me, and I want to run away, but I get the pool side when shark bite the lower half of my body. Why had I this dream? I know, because it's the film, JAWS! And actually I cannot to swim...
And teenager, sometimes I had a terrible nightmare again. It's about friends and acquaintance, why is it a nightmare? Because the matter is death.
And then, I had a wonderful dream sometimes, because I fly in the sky by my psychokinesis. Yeah, it's just a dream. But I had this dream when my awakening is too bad, because it makes me tired.
And another dream, it's "good old" It's good. I can to meet with old friends, but I feel sad, because I cannot to meet with someone in the real world. This morning, I had a dream, I met with old friend in the dream, I met last time 10 years ago. I want to meet with him in the real world. How is he? I want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home