24 November 2006

NEWS

There's various news in the world.
Sometimes it's good news, it's funny news, but not that all.
I want to know various news in the world.

Mostly I've enjoying news of EURO. There's many funny news.
Actually I just read only funny and strange news on the Web.
You know, the internet is very convenient.

I don't know how to say...

You know, there's a lot of bad and sad news in the world.
I read it when I feel very sad. But sometimes,
I'm very very very ashamed when read Japanese news.
Because that news was very stupid, but I cannot do anything.
Perhaps I can do something...

Anyway I read Japanese the news today
when I was ashamed very much.
The news said "We grows HaKuSaI (napa cabbage),
and we've a good crop HaKuSaI this year
because the weather was very good for HaKuSaI.
But we dump it, because there's a lot of it when go down in value.
So we have to dump it."

I understood this farmer a little bit, yes a little bit.
But I don't believe that, the HaKuSaI looks very good!
and farmer knows it!
I want to say the farmer "Why should you dump it?
Why did you choose to dump it? Why?
Is there no alternative to way?"

I guess there's many problems. But why??? What a waste!
There're many people need it in the world,
because they have no food... and die...

I read this news when I'm ashamed very very much. It's idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home