15 November 2006

REPORT

I went to the doctor on Monday, and I report to you it.
My heart is not good. Size of heart, progresses early.
Heart is growing by 1cm in this half year.
And the numerical value of BNP is high.

Provision for it, I'll take a new medicine.
This medicine lowers blood pressure at the same time
and the load of the heart seems to lighten.

I don't want to tell about this progress to my parents.
My heart disease doesn't recover because it's obstinate.
Actually I need take a new medicine this time.
So I have to tell about it to my parents.
But it's hard for me.

I talked about it to parents Monday night when they were...
I felt they feel sad. I don't know should I do.

I want to say to my parents, "I'm so sorry" But I can't.
This my disease, reason is not me, and not my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home