11 November 2006

SHOPPING
Yesterday morning, I was not fine. So I went out with mum. First, I went to the pet shop for Fila's food. I didn't feel a recreation. And then, I went to the bookstore, and I bought two magazines, it's Sudoku and Football. But I wanted some novel, and then, I went to the library. And I brrow 3 books. Tony Parsons's "man and wife" and "one for my baby" it's in Japanese, and Roald Dahl's "The Twits" it's in English. I remember Tony Parsons's "beautiful boy" was good story, so I choose his next books. And Roald Dahl, I love his story. There's black humor and I can read if in English, because it's for children. But I didn't know what is meaning of the title. TWITS, I examined it, TWIT, its meaning a stupid or silly person. Oh... like me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home